CANON EOS 1200D / TEST SHOOT

09:31:00

 
Recently, I got a new DSLR ( Canon EOS D1200 ) and decided today to finally test it. Weather was not on my side - It was cloudy, but that didn't reduce the picture quality, which is just showed that is unbelievable. I absolutely recommend everyone to try this camera. 

P.S. images are not professionally processed .

Nedavno sam dobio novi DSLR (Canon EOS D1200) i danas sam ga napokon testirao. Iako me nije vrijeme posluzilo -  bilo je jako oblacno,  no svejedno je kvaliteta slike nevjerojatna. Definitivno svima preporucam ovaj aparat. 
 
 P.S. slike nisu profesionalno obrađene.








   Sweatshirt  - New Yorker
Pants - H&M
Leather jacket - Cropp
Shoes - PittaRosso




You Might Also Like

8 komentari

CANON EOS 1200D / TEST SHOOT

 
Recently, I got a new DSLR ( Canon EOS D1200 ) and decided today to finally test it. Weather was not on my side - It was cloudy, but that didn't reduce the picture quality, which is just showed that is unbelievable. I absolutely recommend everyone to try this camera. 

P.S. images are not professionally processed .

Nedavno sam dobio novi DSLR (Canon EOS D1200) i danas sam ga napokon testirao. Iako me nije vrijeme posluzilo -  bilo je jako oblacno,  no svejedno je kvaliteta slike nevjerojatna. Definitivno svima preporucam ovaj aparat. 
 
 P.S. slike nisu profesionalno obrađene.








   Sweatshirt  - New Yorker
Pants - H&M
Leather jacket - Cropp
Shoes - PittaRosso




Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

8 komentari :